Water purification solution that provides high-grade drinking water
Lightweight, battery-operated water purification solution that provides high-grade drinking water in off-grid areas (no electrical power) that do not have safe drinking water.
With a staggering water purification capacity of 120 liters an hour and 1200 liters per day, the Spring can service a whole village, providing renewable and safe drinking water solution per charge, recharging during the night.
- The Spring employs a multi-stage reverse osmosis (RO) filtration and purification processes, specially designed for harsh field conditions
- Filtration of dirt and debris, performed directly at the water source to reduce the chance of filter clogging
- Mineralization and pH stabilization
- Filtration and sterilization of the water from microbiological contaminants
- Filtration of chemical contaminants, including pesticides, fluoride, arsenic, etc.
Operation and Maintenance
Spring includes a water quality monitoring system that automatically validates the water quality, ensuring that the filtered water is fit to drink and shuts off automatically if the quality of the water is inadequate
Water purification: ~120 Liters/Hour, and up to 1 200 Liters/Day
Water source: any contaminated non-saline water
Filtration capabilities: microorganisms, pesticides and heavy metals
Standards: EPA, WHO, local standards