Small Scale Atmospheric Water Generator
GENNY provides renewable source of clean and fresh drinking water for homes and offices. Requiring no infrastructure what so ever but electricity, it is literally a plug and drink solution, that can be installed in minutes anywhere, eliminating the daily dependency on bottled water. Employing state of the art, multi stage, оzone based water purification and circulation system ensures water quality at premium levels, keeping them cool and fresh over time.
The system uses robust air filtration process, designed to operate at high air pollution conditions, venting back into the room ultra clean dry air. Ideal for families, GENNY provides secured and reliable water source, indifferent to the quality or availability of municipal water system.
- Generates 25-30 liters of clean fresh water every day.
- Plug and drink solution – requiring no infrastructure but electricity. Can be easily installed anywhere.
- Ideal for house-holds and offices that relay on bottled water.
- GENNY generates clean, safe and abundant water source at ~₵2-4/liter or 220Wh/L at world standard conditions (27°C and 60% RH).
- Air purification as part of the water generation process – GENNY purifies the room air, venting clean fresh air. It is ideal for cities with heavy air pollution.
- Dries room air for better thermal comfort (like a dehumidifier). Drier air means less energy invested in A/C.
- Complies with all required standards – World Health Organization (WHO) and Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) standards.
Water generation capacity: up to 30L/day (at world standard)
Integrated water tank: 30L (8 gallons)
Hot and cold water dispenser adjustable:
- Cold Water temperature: 12 – 20° C
- Hot water temperature: 85 – 90° C
Flow rate: 1.5-2.0 L/min
Water purification: Ozone treatment, mineralization and Carbon filter
Power: 220V/50Hz / or 110V/60Hz
Power consumption: ~250w nominal
During water boiling: ~800w
Weight: 80kg (empty)
Dimensions: 1.28 × 0.45 × 0.34 m
Maintenance: changing filters by user, once every 12 months